School Lunch Program
Students may not use microwaves during lunch period
- Click here for a printable copy of the January Lunch Menu (please print out and submit a hard copy to the office by Thursday, December 12th)
Food services are made available through the Great Valley School District National School Lunch Program. Registered dietitians plan a monthly menu of lunches which offer nutritionally balanced meals. The lunches are prepared at Great Valley and transported to St. Basil's where they are heated and served by our Lunch Manager and volunteer cafeteria workers.
- St. Basil students pre-order their lunch tickets for each month's menu.
- $3.25 - includes lunch with a choice of milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, or water
- $1.15 - additional cost for Seconds and Extra Slices of Pizza
- $3.75 - cost of an adult lunch
- Students may also purchase milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, or water in the cafeteria for $0.50