School Lunch Program
Beginning Fall 2012
- Students may NO LONGER use microwaves during lunch period
- There will be a Peanut FREE/Nut FREE table for each lunch period
- Click here to complete the June Computer Generated Lunch Menu (due Tuesday, May 14th)
- Click here for a printable copy of the June Lunch Menu
Food services are made available through the Great Valley School District National School Lunch Program. Registered dietitians plan a monthly menu of lunches which offer nutritionally balanced meals. The lunches are prepared at Great Valley and transported to St. Basil's where they are heated and served by volunteer cafeteria workers.
- St. Basil students pre-order their lunch tickets for each month's menu.
- $3.00 - includes lunch with a choice of milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, or water;
- $3.75 - cost of an adult lunch
- Students may also purchase milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, or water in the cafeteria for $0.30