Teacher: Mrs. Kathleen Hubing
- AM Session: 8:15 - 11:45 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:30 - 2:50 p.m.
- Full day option is available
- Circle Time/Morning Meeting
- Archdiocesan Religion Curriculum plus enrichment Old & New Testament stories with accompanying art activites & games
- Language/Reading/Phonics/PreWriting followed with Kidwriting
- Math that addresses the visual, auditory, or kinestetic learners through the use of manipulatives, flannel & magnetic boards, and computer
- Hands-on Science: experiments & Ant Farm
- Social Studies: nonfiction & fiction stories surrounding the study of God's creatures: animals, insects, & birds
- Reading & Math Learning Centers & Small Group Activities
- Specials: Computer, Music, Gym, Library, Spanish, Art
- Small Flexible Reading & Writing Groups
- Outdoor Recess (weather permitting)
- Open House for new kindergarten students is Friday, September 7th at 9:00a.m.
- First day of kindergarten is Monday, September 10th at 8:15a.m.
- Teddy Bear Picnic is Tuesday, September 11th- each kindergartener is encouraged to bring a favorite teddy bear or stuffed animal to school that day.
- Monthly Reading & Math Activities are with our Fourth Grade Buddies.
- Intergenerational & Interactive Community Service Projects are with the residents of Atria Woodbridge Place in Kimberton: monthly "Reading Buddies Program", Magic Show, All Saints' Presentation, Thanksgiving craft, Christmas Carol Sing-a-long, Saint Patrick's Day craft, Humor Day, & Hukilua Presentation & Barbecue.
- Community Service Project for the residents in the Life Guidance Unit at Atria Woodbridge Place: Welcome Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, & Easter pictures, letters & cards are created by our little ones.
- Class Trips: Fall Trip- "Magic Show"- our kindergarten will enjoy a magic show with their friends at Atria Woodbridge Place in their beautiful dining room. Spring Trip- the children will observe and then participate in customs and dances of people native to North and South America and Africa. They will also learn about animals from these continents and have the opportunity to pet and feed them at "The Native Lands Expo" on the Kimberton Fairgrounds.
- For Parents & Grandparents: All Saints' Prayer Service is scheduled for Friday, November 2nd at 1:45p.m. in the gym. December's Christmas Show is Thursday, December 20th at 10:00am, & June's Closing Prayer Service & Hukilua Presentation is Friday, June 7th at 1:30p.m.
- St. Valentine's Theme Day is scheduled for Thursday, February 14th.
- 100th Day of School Celebration
- Dr. Seuss' Birthday Theme Day is scheduled for Friday, March 1st.
- Humor Day with our friends from Atria Woodbridge Place is in April.
- Many other theme days are planned throughout the year including Prince & Princess Day, Clown Day, & Field Day
- Hukilua Picnic with our friends in the Life Guidance Unit at Atria Woodbridge Place is in June.
- Closing Prayer Service & Hukilua Presentation is scheduled for Friday, June 8th at 1:30p.m. in the gym.