Teacher: Kathy Hubing
- AM Session: 8:15 - 11:35 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:30 - 2:50 p.m.
- Full day option is available
- Morning/Afternoon Prayers & Circle Time/Morning Meeting
- Archdiocesan Religion Curriculum plus enrichment Old & New Testament stories with accompanying art activites & games
- Language/Reading/Phonics/PreWriting followed with Kidwriting
- Math that addresses the visual, auditory, or kinestetic learners through the use of manipulatives, flannel & magnetic boards, and computer
- Hands-on Science: experiments & Ant Farm
- Social Studies: nonfiction & fiction stories surrounding the study of God's creatures: animals, insects, & birds
- Reading & Math Learning Centers & Small Group Activities
- Specials: Computer, Music, Gym, Library, Spanish, Art
- Small Flexible Reading & Writing Groups
- Outdoor Recess (weather permitting)
- Open House for new kindergarten students is Friday, September 6th at 9:00a.m.
- First day of kindergarten is Monday, September 9th at 8:15a.m.
- Teddy Bear Picnic is Tuesday, September 10th- each kindergartener is encouraged to bring a favorite teddy bear or stuffed animal to school that day.
- Monthly Reading & Math Activities are with our Fourth Grade Buddies.
- Intergenerational & Interactive Community Service Projects are with the residents of Atria Woodbridge Place in Kimberton: monthly Reading Buddies Program, All Saints' Presentation, Christmas Carol Sing-a-long, Saint Patrick's Day craft, Humor Day, & Hukilua Presentation & Barbecue.
- Community Service Project for the residents in the Life Guidance Unit at Atria Woodbridge Place: Welcome Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, & Easter pictures, letters & cards are created by our little ones.
- Class Trips: Fall Trip- Wednesday, November 6th- The children will identify the changes in nature that occur in the autumn. Spring Trip - Wednesday, May 21st-The children will observe and then participate in customs and dances of people native to North and South America and Africa. They will also learn about animals from these continents and have the opportunity to pet and feed them at "The Native Lands Expo" on the Kimberton Fairgrounds.
- For Parents & Grandparents: All Saints' Prayer Service is scheduled for Tuesday, October 29th at 1:45p.m. in the gym. December's Christmas Show is Friday, December 20th at 1:00pm, & June's Closing Prayer Service & Hukilua Presentation is Friday, June 6th at 1:30p.m.
- St. Valentine's Theme Day is scheduled for Friday, February 14th.
- 100th Day of School Celebration
- Dr. Seuss' Birthday Theme Day is scheduled for Monday, March 3rd.
- Humor Day with our friends from Atria Woodbridge Place is in April.
- Many other theme days are planned throughout the year including Prince & Princess Day, Spring Fling Day, & Field Day
- Hukilua Picnic with our friends in the Life Guidance Unit at Atria Woodbridge Place is in June.
- Closing Prayer Service & Hukilua Presentation is scheduled for Friday, June 6th at 1:30p.m. in the gym.