Teacher: Mrs. Lisa Duffy
Email Me! at email@example.com
All upper grade levels are currently exploring & completing three-dimensional sculptures. We have viewed sculptures by Henri Moore (8th), Alberto Giacometti (6th), and Keith Haring(5th). The 7th grade is currently completing minature "Earth Works" representing Robert Smithson.
Our 4th grade students are creating colored pencil drawings using line design. The students will learn to develop volume and depth by applying varied pressure to their colored pencil.
The lower level classes will continue to explore the crafts and culture of Europe. Each class will complete a project in printmaking within this semester. Mrs. D'Antoni's class has already read about Wilson Bentley otherwise known as the "SnowFlake Man." A true story about a man dedicated to finding a way to photograph the beauty of indiividual snowflakes!
- Wish List
- Old game pieces
- Bottle tops or milk ,orange juice, coffee creamer, and apple juice caps
- Small polly pocket pieces
- Scrapbooking paper
- Google eyes
- Altoids/tic-tac containers, gum, white band-aid containers from Costco and dentyne containers
- Bag of buttons, rhinestones, and feathers
- Old house and car keys
- anything that you have 10 or more collected... strange containers, fast food toys, free mailers...
- paper egg cartons
- match boxes
- old records
- cardboard jewelry boxes ( macy's , silpada, urban outfitters, kohls,..)
- masking tape
- more masking tape
- Volunteers in the classroom are welcome anytime! Do you have an artistic talent you would love to share? Please contact me.
Please continue to support music and art! All ideas, talents, and themes will be considered