Teacher: Mrs. Patricia McCombs
Fourth Grade is a transition year. It is the year for your child to become more independent and responsible!
- To complete all assignments
- To do neat and careful work
- To treat everyone with kindness in a Christian-like manner
- To respect all authority
- To copy down all homework
- To CHECK homework
- To lend support and guidance to all assignments
- To sign test folders each Friday
- To sign “calendars” at the end of each month
|Pennsbury Manor Field Trip (Fall)|
|Hot Chocolate Party (Winter)|
|Japanese Day (Spring)|
|Harrisburg Trip (Spring)|
- HOMEWORK PASSES: Remember, a homework pass needs to be signed and dated by a parent. A pass excuses a student from written homework only!! A homework pass does NOT apply to any long term assignment such as PA Weekly, Investigation Questions, etc.
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS: You may send in a birthday treat for your child. I ask that it be an individually-packaged treat, such as a cupcake, cookie, ice cream bar, etc. No whole cakes, please! Also, please send in napkins.