Parent evening of reflection in preparation for the Sacrament of First Holy Communion: Wednesday March 11 at 7:00 p.m. in the parish hall/gym. First-time parents of students receiving in the Spring are expected to attend; all parents are welcome.
Class retreat: Saturday April 25 from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. in the church and school.
The Sacrament of First Holy Communion will be celebrated on Saturday May 2 with a 10:00 a.m. Mass in the church. Reception will follow in the parish hall.
In order to receive the Sacrament of First Holy Communion a child must:
- be a registered parishioner,
- be baptized in a Catholic Church or have made a Profession of Faith,
- be enrolled in either PREP Level 2 or be attending grade 2 in a Catholic School,
- have successfully completed one year of instruction in addition to the current year of preparation,
- have a good attendance record.
If your child has not completed all of these requirements, please contact the DRE so that we can review your individual situation and find a suitable solution.