In order to receive the Sacrament of First Holy Communion, a child must:
- be a registered parishioner
- be baptized in a Catholic Church or have made a Profession of Faith
- be enrolled in either PREP Level 2 or be attending grade 2 in a Catholic School
- have successfully completed one year of instruction in addition to the current year of preparation
- have a good attendance record.
If your child has not completed all of these requirements, please contact the DRE so that we can review your individual situation and find a suitable solution.
Click here for more information on the Sacrament of the Eucharist
Click here to see what Blessed John Paul II had to say on the Eucharist and the Mass