Thank you for taking this important step in you/your child's life.
Baptisms are scheduled at St. Basil the Great Parish on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month at 12:15 PM by prior arrangement. There are occassional exceptions to this, so please confirm the date of your/your child's Baptism prior to inviting your family/friends.
Please be sure you contact us to register for Baptism.
To request Baptism at St. Basils, you will need to:
- Be a registered parishioner here at St. Basil's Parish. If you are not registered at St. Basil's, permission from your home parish is required. If you are not registered at St. Basil's, you may click here for more information on becoming a member. If you wish to join at St. Basil's please do so prior to scheduling a Baptism.
- Complete and submit the Baptismal Request form either online or by mailing it to the parish office.
- Sign up for and complete pre-Jordan preparation. Registration required. You may contact the rectory at 610-933-2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register. If you attended pre-Jordan other than at St. Basil's, proof of attendance is required. Upcoming dates for pre-Jordan classes are listed below.
- Select godparents. Catholic Godparents must submit letters of eligibility from their home parishes.
- Be sure to submit all necesary paperwork 2 weeks prior to your scheduled date of Baptism.
We will be in touch with you to confirm your request.
Upcoming dates available for 2014 Baptisms
May 4 and 18
June 1 amd 15
Pre-Jordan Classes 2014
January 26 February 16 March30
Classes are held at 12:15 PM in the Rectory.
If you would like to have a baptism at St. Basil's:
Click here to review the Godparent Qualifications and Procedures
Click here for more information on The Sacrament of Baptism
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming your child into the Catholic faith.