You are hereLiving the Eucharist 2015
Living the Eucharist 2015
- This Lenten spiritual renewal program provides opportunities for parishioners to grow in faith by learning more about the Eucharist, participating more actively in Sunday Mass, and living the Eucharist each day as disciples of Jesus.
- The topics for 2015 include: The Good News of Salvation, the presence of Christ in the Assembly, and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the Eucharist and in daily life.
- Groups will begin meeting on or around Ash Wednesday, February 18.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Family time in the church after the Sunday 5:00 p.m. Mass. Food and fun along with faith-sharing and fellowship!
Please consider joining a small faith sharing group during the six weeks of Lent. We also invite you to pick up a copy of the Lenten devotional booklet, From Exodus to Easter: My Daily Journey Through Lent or a Family Activity Booklet in the narthex.
- You can sign up online by clicking here.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Erin Gauntner at 610-935-1261 or email@example.com.