You are hereDebt Free
Debt Free by the Jubilee
Thank you for your continued support of St. Basil the Great Parish.
We are currently engaged in an effort to reduce the outstanding debt of our Church. Elimination of this debt will allow us to use financial resources to expand our current and emerging ministries.
Various parish initiatives including
- The Heritage of Faith, Vision of Hope Contributions
- Basket Bingo
- Fall Festival
- Parish Group Contributions
- Rosary Garden
- Memorial and Window Gifts
- Parishioner Cleaning, lawncare and snow removal
and other efforts have allowed us to conserve operating expenses which, in turn, provided monies to bring the debt current and to maintain regular payments. We are appreciative of all of these efforts and more. Our principal balance outstanding is about $1.1 million.
Consider that if each of our 1,200 Parish families was able to give $1,000 over a four year period ($250 per year), this debt would be eliminated. We know that some families will be able to give more and some less, but every gift is welcome!
Please consider a gift to this campaign. If you are able to make a gift, you have the following options:
- Return pledge card/donation form to the Rectory or to the Church Collection basket.
- Use the donation form to make a gift to the Campaign and send your gift to the Rectory or to the Church Collection basket.
- Donate on-line. Be sure to send in a pledge card to the Rectory also.
Please do not hesitate to contact Maryann Willard at the Rectory if you have any questions or thoughts regarding this effort to be debt free by the 2015 Jubilee.
Thank you for your continued support of this Parish!